· Bill of Material Costing (comparative or budgetary)
o Save time and money by getting a costed BOM detailing comparative pricing to help determine project price points on pre-production, initial production and full production volumes.
· Bill of Material analysis to cover 2nd sources/suitability/content accuracy
o Save on design resource by getting detailed alternative sources, verified manufacturer part numbers and part options for volume production.
· Component selection/review for best fit.
o Helping device selection by longevity of supply, reliability of manufacturer and ease of sourcing can all help in a BOM that will be easy to source and remove risk of supply.
· Component Sourcing for alternative or second sourcing to reduce risk
o By working with customers on identifying and sourcing alternative parts for 2nd sourcing or problematic parts, a short list of device can be presented for approval to engineering. This save time and resource distraction by removing the time intensive activity of search and spec reviews.
· Component Sourcing for shortages
o Prevent line stoppage or production details due to shortages or supply interruption.
· Contract Manufacturing Quote Matrix
o A fully develop quote matrix ensure accurate quotes from CEMS and highlights missing data to reduce time to quote.
· Contract Manufacturing selection support
o Knowledge of CEMS, quality standard and audit capability are available to help in selection based on customer requirements.
· Project review
o A practical critique of the project hard ware can help identify alternative solutions and help add features/capabilities, and help guide technology solutions.
· Engineering support (design/layout/prototyping/approvals)
o If additional support in engineering is required a network of technology experts is available to the customer.
· Green Procurement documentation (REACH/RoHS/MDS etc.)
o Pulling a data pack together can take a lot of time and energy so I can support this activity to remove the stress and shorten the timescale.